Do you want to stay on top of any difficulty? Any difficulty whatsoever.
Do you want to live the kind of life that you deserve and desire? There are secrets to this.
How can you turn your present and future unpleasant circumstances into opportunities? Taking advantage of the disadvantage.
Changing your philosophy of crisis. The truth you were not told about crisis.
Understanding the secrets of great men. Great men understand this and they look out for crisis because right in the midst of it is gold. They do not run away from crisis but search for it.
Do you know that greatness is revealed in times of crisis? History is made in crisis.
Should we pray that there should not be any difficult time?
Can miracles be the way out of difficulties?
At one point or the other, you will face a difficulty. If you don’t want any difficulty, then you may need to leave the earth. As long as you are on earth, you will need to confront a challenge. Therefore, it is not about running away from difficulties, but about knowing the way through and out of them. This is the aim of this course: knowing the way through and out of any difficulty.
What Will You Learn?
- How to stay on top of any difficulty? Any difficulty whatsoever.
- Knowing the secrets to living a fulfilled life.
- How to turn your present and future unpleasant circumstances into opportunities?
- How to take advantage of crises
- Understanding the right perspective to crises.
- Knowing the truth you were not told about crisis.
- Understanding the secrets of great men.
- How to make history instead of reading history.
- Developing the right attitude to crises.
- You will get introduced to yourself, the 'you' you haven't met.
- Understanding the reason why some nations are poor.
- You will learn how to get to a point where nothing can stop you, even death.
- Understanding knowledge, understanding and wisdom.
THE WAY THROUGH AND OUT OF ANY DIFFICULTY
The Solution is within30:29
LOSE EVERYTHING TO GAIN EVERYTHING [Part 1]
The Principle of a Seed34:15
LOSE EVERYTHING TO GAIN EVERYTHING [Part 2]